Coping with cancer is one of life’s greatest challenges. Imagine facing that challenge with the added stress of having to decide between groceries for your family or your medication, not having transportation to get to your treatments, or simply not having somewhere to turn for support.
The Cancer Care Fund at Blue Ridge HealthCare provides support for patients that need assistance with their treatments or personal care items, and provides community outreach programs and cancer screenings.
Donations to the Cancer Care Fund support:
- Assistance with pharmacy and medication expenses
- Transportation assistance
- Personal care items such as breast cancer camisoles, wigs, hats, & turbans
- Free massage therapy
- Free restorative yoga classes
- Free nutritional consults
Contact the Blue Ridge HealthCare Foundation at (828) 580-5358 to learn more about the Cancer Care Fund.